Sunday, December 11, 2016

Tumbling

Penny had a tumbling performance today, and they ask that we not take video or pictures during the performance, so you're going to have to believe me when I tell you that this place does their "Student Concerts" right.  It's a mix of ages and disciplines - this semester we had Tumbling I & II (Penny's in II), Modern, Creative Movement, and Boy's Movement.  All of the kids are tiny and adorable and work so hard - and none of the presentations are over 5 minutes.  It ends with a Community Dance, and it's really a delightful thing.  Again, I apologize to my parents for everything I put them through, performance-wise.

Here is Penny immediately after her performance:


At our post-performance lunch, enraptured by the television:


Receiving a milkshake as big as her head:

And correctly enjoying her milkshake, while enraptured by the television.


No comments:

Post a Comment