Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Milo's doctor appointment

Milo had his one month check up today, and we found out that he is 10 lbs 9.5 oz, and 22". Though this seems huge, he is right smack in the 50th percentile, so we have another totally average kid on our hands (in size, anyway).  He got his first shot as well, and he did not like it at all.  Penny came along on this visit, and she got to show off her big sister knowledge. We measured her on the doctors' ruler and found out that she is 41"!
On the way to the doctor, Penny asked me if they were going to weigh Milo, and I said yes. She asked if he was going to be lying down, and I said yes. She told me that this would tell the doctor that he weighed too much, because if you stand on the scale, it just weighs your feet, but if you're lying down it weighs all of your parts. I totally get why she thinks this, but could not explain it to her in the time we had, so I just said "That is an interesting theory, but I'm sure the doctors will figure it out". Total science mom fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment