Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Couple of Goofballs go to the Bronx Zoo.

It is a long weekend, and apparently we may be getting a hurricane for the next two days.  Before the storm hits, we decided to go to the Zoo!  We cannot remember whether Milo has been since he's been old enough to appreciate it, which let us know it was definitely time for a trip.
Subway smooches

Milo's first monorail?

Penny, thinking about being tickled

Cutest midge fly I ever did see


Milo knows what's good.



This trip was a whirlwind of emotions.  We helped a little girl who was lost find her parents; I thought my wallet was stolen (turns out I had put it in a different spot when we found out there was a lost girl); a butterfly landed on Milo's cheek, and he was traumatized rather than delighted...  All in all, though, it's still one of my favorite places to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment