Friday, September 9, 2016

Second Grade!

Yesterday was Penny's first day of Second Grade!  She's a giant!
She had a great first day, and this was the first year that she read down the list of instructions, and did everything herself.  Penny is in the mini-school this year, and she told me that they must have used the spell that they use on the tent when they go to see the Quidditch World Cup in Harry Potter, because it is so much bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside.  To celebrate her first day, we had ice cream!
Milo will be starting preschool on Monday, and his new teachers, Morah Sheva and Morah Chana came to visit last night.  He was a little shy in the beginning, but was jumping all over the place by the time they took their leave.
We took our last commute into the city together this morning, and said our last hello to the "little guys" at the 14th Street station.  I have pushed the Ergo to the very limits, and am both excited and sad to be regaining that alone time.  I will miss my commuting buddy, but I am so excited for him to be starting big boy school!  I know he's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment